Friday 4 October 2013

Zpagetti Yarn Games

Last week I saw Zpagetti yarn at a friend's house and fell in love with the yarn right away. So I went on a bit of a online shopping spree and ordered several balls directly from the Netherlands. There is a special offer on the Hoooked homepage which I got four times. The so called inspiration packs contain three balls for 19,95 € including a hook and two patterns. I reckon it's a really good offer because one ball usually costs 8,95 €. I ordered them on Sunday and they were delivered two days later! What a quick delievery!



It was a public holiday in Germany yesterday and so I had time to play with the new yarn. There was a lot of frogging involved but I think I got the hang of it now. The suggested hook size is 12 mm but I found that far to big and so I changed to a 7mm hook. Works far better for me and and the result is a lot less hole-y.

My current project is a small handbag in red-brown. Unfortunatly the crocheting is quite hard on my hands. The pointy part of the large hook hurts my middle finger... Ouch. Perhaps a little bit of sandpaper will help?!
 


No comments :

Post a Comment